Shop for Tailor-Made Cushion Inserts to Beautify Your Home
A comfortable and cozy environment lends an ethereal beauty to your home and surroundings. Our Cushion Inserts are designed to provide just that with their fluffy contour and excellent workmanship. Made from high-density foam, the inserts can be customized in size to your desirability.
Inserts are available in round, square, and rectangular shapes that can be used for body support and for accentuating your home settings. The final insert with Dacron wrap will have 1" added to the width and depth for easy insertion. Use our resilient outdoor cushion inserts on chairs of any size for lending comfort.
Buy Outdoor Cushion Inserts to Add Comfort to Your Seating Space
The patio cushion inserts transform a space into a seating avenue rather than just furniture put together. The custom-fit cushion inserts for outdoor furniture make the space cozy and inviting. Use outdoor cushion covers in conjunction with inserts to add vibrancy to your home.
Highly Durable Material: The custom cushion inserts are designed to support and alleviate body pressure. Made from 32-density non-FR grade foam, the Cushion Inserts are designed to provide the ultimate relief from pain and stress.
Tailor-Made to Your Preference:The custom cushion inserts are available in any size. Whether you need them for a large chair seating or a small accent piece in your room, the inserts will fulfill your need. All you must do is provide us with the dimensions in our measuring tool and get the customized product delivered to your doorstep.
Choose from 3 different Shapes: Our inserts are available in 3 shapes- round, square, and rectangle. You can pick any according to your preference and size availability.
Dacron Wrap for a Wrinkle-Free Look: The Dacron wrap facilitates a fuller and sharper appearance of the inserts. You will find no crinkles on your inserts with this Dacron wrapping ensuring a smooth texture.
Order these Classic Outdoor Cushion Inserts Effortlessly: We believe in simplifying the process of purchase, so your efforts are marginally reduced. Here are the steps to buy the cushion inserts:
- Step 1: Choose the shape of the outdoor seat cushion inserts. You can choose a round one if you have ample space, a square one for symmetrical purposes, and a rectangle one for asymmetrical appeal.
- Step 2: Customize the size of the outdoor cushion inserts to suit your preferences.
- Step 3: Add the product to your cart and wait for the delivery of your order.
Our bestselling products include square/rectangle cushion inserts & round cushion inserts.
Square/rectangle cushion inserts: The square inserts have all four sides equal while the rectangle has two sides equal. You can opt for the product that best meets your requirements.
Round cushions insert: The circular shape inserts are attractive and suitable for round chairs. These accent pieces add beauty to your home redefining their allure.
Tips to buy the inserts:
- Always check for ease and delivery dates before placing your order for customized products online.
- Check the company policies before making an informed buying decision. The reviews of the company would also have an impact on the purchase. Research before you buy customized products from any website.
Cushion Inserts Covers FAQs:
1. What does cushion insert mean?
Cushion inserts form the inner padding that fills your cushion, while having both inserts and cushion covers enables effortless removal of the cover for a swift and convenient update.
2. What size are cushion inserts should we buy?
Ans. We recommend that square cushion covers be about 5-6cm or 2" bigger and for rectangular cushions, be 3-5cm or 1-2" larger than the cushions.
3. What is the best material for cushion inserts?
Ans. Our cushion inserts are made of non-FR grade foam in 32-density thickness is the best for outdoor couches/sofas.
4. Should cushion inserts be bigger than the cover?
Ans. Here's an expert tip: Always choose a cushion pad that is the same size as, or one size larger than your cushion cover to ensure extra plumpness and comfort. Avoid selecting a cushion pad that is smaller than your cover, as it can lead to empty corners where there is no filling, whereas an overstuffed cushion looks and feels much better.
6. How many different shapes are available for cushion & pillow inserts?
Ans. Our cushion and pillow inserts are available in three different shapes: classic square, rectangle, and round. These shapes are designed to complement most interior and outdoor furniture styles.