Custom Size Adirondack Chair Cover
Coversandall offer complete protection of Adirondack Chair Cover with many different fabric options. You can also personalize it as per your requirement.
- Material: 12 Oz - 1000D - Oxford Polyester - PVC coated
- Ideal for: Semi-covered, outdoor areas. For moderate weather conditions.
- Feature: Waterproof, UV Coated, Highly Durable, Mildew Resistant
- Warranty: 3 years
We believe in offering our customers the best which means using high quality and durable material to create any size custom covers. Cover Max fits our definition of perfection to the tee. Wide range of color options available.
- Material: 18Oz - 1000D heavy weight fabric
- Ideal for: Semi-covered and outdoors. For extreme weather condition
- Feature: Waterproof, UV Coated, High Tensile Strength, Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Warranty: 5 years
CoverTuff is crafted with high persistence polyester yard fabric. The creators of fabric have claimed that it neither cracks nor flakes during its entire life cycle. The tried and tested fabric material makes an ideal choice for extreme weather conditions also. CoverTuff takes the cake for being one of the strongest fabrics out there on the market right now. Pick the color of your choice from the available pallet.
- Waterproof material and stitching, to prevent any leakage from the seams
- UV coated for 100% sun protection
- Breathable - Air vents to inhibit mold and mildew growth
- Custom made to fit each product perfectly
- Come with handles for an easy pullout
- Offered with multiple tie-down options (drawstrings, push clips, Velcro straps, grommets) to ensure extra secure fits for windy days
Choose from a wide range of color options to match your choice
Personalize your covers with UV resistant logos and/or creative text
We offer a 3-year warranty on Cover Max material and up to 5-year warranty on Cover Tuff material.
Velcro splits on your covers allow them to be removed effortlessly. These are especially helpful when you want to uncover just a portion or take them off for a quick errand.
Draw straps ensure that your protective covers provide a sturdy grip and can withstand heavy rains and stormy weather.
Often used as an add on with standard drawstrings, push clips give your protective covers a more snug and fitted grip making sure they hold steady in unexpected weather.
Stretch according to the size of your outdoor furniture, equipment or accessories for a precise fit and grip.
An ideal option to ensure cover placement and removal made easy with a split zipper without any compromise on fit.
Grommets ensure additional security for your furniture and give you a tighter grip. You can choose the placement according to your needs but it’s recommended to keep the cover size and number of grommets aligned.